$1299 & up – Sail America's Waterways incl. New Year's Eve
This sale covers holidays, from Fourth of July to Christmas, and features a new all-suite ship.
Sail back in time with American Queen Steamboat Company -- named one of the top river cruise lines by Conde Nast Traveler readers -- as it navigates America's most iconic waterways with its Victorian era-inspired paddlewheelers and steamboats.
These sailings include an upscale pre-cruise hotel; all meals and drinks, including beer and wine with dinner; shore excursions; and onboard lectures and events.
With this sale -- featuring the company's newest ship and sailings over Fourth of July, Christmas and New Year's Eve -- guests sail for the following per-person prices:
American Duchess (new all-suite ship):
- $1299 ... Roundtrip New Orleans on Dec. 28 (five nights)
- $1599 ... Memphis to New Orleans on Dec. 22 (seven nights)
- $1899 ... Roundtrip Nashville on Dec. 10 (seven nights)
- $1499 ... Memphis to Louisville on July 2 (seven nights)
- $1499 ... Louisville to St. Louis on July 16 (seven nights)
- $1499 ... Roundtrip Minneapolis on July 30; Aug. 6 (seven nights)
- $1999 ... Vancouver, WA to Clarkston, WA on Nov. 12, 19 (seven nights)
This is part of a larger sale that includes additional itineraries and higher category cabins.
Ship details: The American Empress and American Queen cater to a mature crowd and feature multiple dining options, theaters with nightly entertainment and Wi-Fi. Decor is Victorian Americana, including a 19th-century-style card room. The American Duchess, launching in summer of 2017, is the first all-suite paddlewheeler in the U.S.
Note: This deal is based on double occupancy. Port charges are an additional $139-$169. Full payment is required at time of booking.
Book by June 30.