50% Off – Europe River Cruises: 40+ Trips w/Balcony Suite
Your guest travels for free on these majestic cruises, with dates into next summer.
Why We Love This Deal
Update (Aug. 5, 2:45 p.m. ET): Balcony suites are largely sold out, however, staterooms are still available with this promotion that allows the second guest to sail for free. Please call Emerald Cruises for more information.
Experience Europe on one of these cruises that sails along the Danube River and passes through countries like Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary and others. You'll get to tour a number of these popular destinations for half the price in a balcony suite. We expect cabins to sell quickly, as similar trips are already selling out.
All itineraries show pricing for two guests (not per person) in a balcony suite:
- Danube Explorer: Sip local wines in Austria's famed wine-growing region and snap photos of Passau's distinctive historic buildings on this 7-night trip.
- $3595 ... Oct. 2, 2022
- $3945 … April 2, 3, 10, 2023
- Danube Delights: Sail through the heart of old Europe on this 7-night cruise that includes walking tours, sightseeing excursions and home visits with locals in Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary.
- $4095 ... Oct. 28, 2022
- $4245 … April 9, 16; May 15, 21, 2023
- Splendours of Europe: Explore medieval towns in Germany and hike to hilltop fortresses in Austria on this comprehensive 14-night trip.
- $6795 … Oct. 13, 14, 22, 2022
- $7245 … April 17, 23, 2023
All Sailings Include:
- Accommodations in an upgraded Panorama Balcony Suite (Cabins B or C); further upgraded cabins also discounted
- Airport transfers to and from the ship
- All tipping and gratuities
- All meals and complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks served with lunch and dinner on board
- Select excursions; varies by itinerary
Options: This buy-one-get-one-free sale applies to over 40 sailings around the world, including rarely discounted Christmas market cruises, a 7-night journey down the Mekong and an unforgettable yacht cruise along the Red Sea.
Guests are responsible for port charges of $250-$600 per person.
About Emerald Cruises: Emerald Cruises' intimate European riverboats resemble "modern hotels, awash in glass, chrome and contemporary art, with buzzy lounges" (Condé Nast Traveler). Most vessels feature luxe amenities, such as a pool that converts to a cinema; a spa; and gourmet dining. Excursions include guided hikes, bike rides and culturally immersive activities that explore the epicurean delights, architecture and history of a destination.
Book by Aug. 14.
Refund Policy: Once booked with Emerald Cruises, this deal is nonrefundable. If you book now but need to make certain changes to your trip for any reason, you may do so for a fee. Please review Emerald Cruises' terms and conditions before you book. For further assistance, please contact Emerald Cruises at 800-578-2912.
How to Book
Continue to Emerald Cruises
See the website for more information, but please call to book.
Note: The website will not show the discounted Travelzoo pricing.
Book this deal by phone
Call Emerald Cruises at 800-578-2912.
Mention promo code 2NDGUEST23. The reservation center is open 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET Monday-Friday.