$999 – Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic Sailing
Cross the pond in style aboard one of the most luxurious ships in the world.
Cross the pond in style aboard the luxurious Queen Mary 2 -- one of the most famous ocean liners in the world -- on a 7-night voyage between New York City and Southampton. This Cunard deal also includes a one-way flight between New York and Southampton, a $50-$250 spending credit and all taxes and fees, saving you up to $740 per person.
Here's a list of 7-night sailings between NYC and Southampton, priced per person:
- $999 ... Nov. 19; Dec. 8, 15 (+$200 for balcony cabin)
- $1099 ... Jan 3; +$100 Oct. 18; April 18, 25
- $1299 ... May 6, 13; +$200 May 24
- Flights from other cities are on sale for +$99-$199 per person: Chicago; Atlanta; Boston; Dallas; Miami; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte; Pittsburgh; Nashville; Philadelphia; Tampa; Savannah; Cleveland; and Minneapolis. Flights from more cities are also deeply discounted.
9-night cruises between NYC and Hamburg, Germany, are also featured:
- $1349 ... Oct 18; Nov 1; Apr 25; May 4
This is part of a larger sale that includes 11-night Transatlantic cruises from Fort Lauderdale for $999 per person, plus upgrades to balcony cabins from $1199.
Ship details: Cunard -- ranked the No. 1 mega-ship cruise line on the Travel + Leisure World's Best list -- prides itself on offering top-notch service in luxurious surroundings. The Queen Mary 2 underwent a $130 million refurbishment in 2016 and has plenty of activities to offer, such as a 3-D cinema; Canyon Ranch SpaClub; a library holding more than 8,000 books; the only planetarium at sea; an onboard kennel for your dog; and shops like Chanel, Hermes and Dunhill.
Note: Fares are per person, based on double occupancy, and include all taxes and fees.
Book by Aug. 19.