$999 – Mediterranean Cruise & Hotel Package, 35% Off
Cruise from either Barcelona or Rome and enjoy over $680 in perks and a 4-star hotel stay.
Immerse yourself in European history with this 7-night cruise aboard Norwegian Epic, praised as the "best ship at sea for entertainment" by Frommer’s. Explore ports like Florence, Naples and Cannes plus stay 2 nights in a 4-star hotel in either Rome or Barcelona prior to sailing.
Here’s what you get for $999 per person:
- 7-night cruise in an inside cabin; upgrade to a balcony cabin and receive extra perks
- 2 nights at a 4-star hotel in Rome or Barcelona, includes breakfast
- Free drinks during your cruise (worth $632); reduced deposit of $100 per person; hop on, hop off bus tour; and transfers from your hotel to the ship
- Reduced rates for third and fourth guests staying in the cabin
- Departure dates: April 27; May 4, 11; Oct. 19, 26 for Barcelona departures; Oct. 15, 22 for Rome departures. +$100 for May 18, 25; June 1, 8, 15, 22; Aug. 31; Sept. 7, 14, 21, 28 out of Barcelona and Oct. 1, 8 out of Rome. Additional dates are also discounted.
Ports of call: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy; Barcelona, Spain; Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Italy; Cannes, France; Majorca Spain; and Naples, Italy
This is part of a larger sale that includes additional Europe and Transatlantic departures ranging from 10-23 days with itineraries visiting the Canary Islands, Italy & the Adriatic, Greek Islands, Scandinavia and Russia, UK, Iceland and Norway.
Note: Taxes are an additional $117-$155 per person.
About the ship: Norwegian Epic boasts variety of activities to suit all ages and tastes. Guests can choose from over 20 dining options such as Italian or Asian fare and the cruise line’s signature Cagney’s Steakhouse. Entertainment includes shows like Broadway's "Priscilla Queen of the Desert," stand-up comedians, a Beatles-inspired musical venue and more. Those looking to relax can book an appointment at the full service spa or take in the views from The Waterfront, a seaside promenade lined with al fresco dining and bar options. The cruise line also caters to families with a teen club and Splash Academy for younger children.
Book by Nov. 22.