$999 – Weeklong Danube River Cruise, Save $1000
We rarely see sailings in summer for under $1000 per person.
For $999 per person, set sail on a Danube cruise that visits four different countries and saves $1000 per person. Even better: you can sail in peak summer season or on a posh new ship in fall (when there are fewer crowds).
What to know:
- Includes 7 nights on the Monarch Empress, Monarch Baroness or Monarch Princess ship; seven breakfasts, six lunches and seven dinners with unlimited beer and wine; shore excursions with an English-speaking guide; and daily entertainment
- Visit Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary with stops in popular destinations like Budapest and Vienna, as well as the Wachau Valley, Austria’s wine region
- Airfare is not included but can be added through Gate 1 Travel. Port fees are an additional $190 per person and will be reflected when booking
Depart on 2018 dates:
- Nov. 10, 17 on the Monarch Empress (promo code TZDGH810)
- July 21, 28; Aug. 4, 18 on the Monarch Baroness (promo code TZDGH910)
- July 30; Aug. 6, 13, 20 on the Monarch Princess (promo code TZDGH860)
- All 2018 bookings are on sale
Book by Oct. 20.
When You Can Go
Select 2018 dates
$1000 on competing packages
How to Book
Book online at Gate 1 Travel
Discounted pricing will appear at the end of the booking process. Final pricing will reflect $190 in port fees per person.
- Note the promo code that corresponds with desired ship and sail date.
- Click Book Now, then select your sail date, add airfare or click "No" next to "Include flight?"
- Enter promo code when prompted.
Book this deal by phone
Call Gate 1 Travel at 800-682-3333.
- Press "3" for new reservations.
- Ask for the "9 Day Danube River Cruise" package on Travelzoo.
- Refer to the booking page for the applicable promo code, and mention it to the booking agent.