$524 – Mediterranean Cruise in June aboard Royal Caribbean
Score a seaside getaway in the South of France for under $550.
Sail the Mediterranean this summer on a sun-drenched 4-night cruise that visits breathtaking beaches in Corsica and glamorous coastal cities in the French Riviera.
- For $524 per person, sail roundtrip from Rome in an interior cabin on June 12
- +$35 per person for an oceanview cabin; +$149 per person for a balcony cabin
- Ports of call include Ajaccio (Corsica), Marseille and Nice
- $25 onboard credit per cabin
- Kids under 12 sail for free
Ship details: Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas is a classic, laid-back ship known for its great service. Guests can enjoy three pools and three whirlpools, a rock climbing wall, a mini-golf course, a three-story theater, a casino, eight dining options and 13 bars.
Note: Fares are based on double occupancy. Taxes and fees are an additional $128.20. This rate was accurate at the time of publication but is subject to change.
Book by Feb. 20.