$2999 – Luxury Europe River Cruise incl. Christmas Markets
This deal includes a balcony suite, butler service, meals, drinks, shore excursions and more.
Experience Europe's famed Christmas markets from a river cruise that follows the romantic Rhine through quaint villages in Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands -- luxurious balcony suite and personal butler included.
With this Crystal Cruises Best Available Suites deal, you'll unpack once and visit eight ports, including overnight stays in Rudesheim, Koblenz, Cologne and Amsterdam.
- A 7-night cruise aboard Crystal Bach, from Basel to Amsterdam in a Balcony Suite
- Butler service
- All meals
- Fine wines and Champagne; premium spirits and all nonalcoholic beverages, including specialty coffees
- Onboard gratuities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Complimentary shore excursions in each port
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for the duration of the voyage
Itinerary: Basel, Strasbourg, Germersheim, Mannheim, Rudesheim am Rhein, Koblenz, Cologne, Rhine River and Amsterdam.
The below discounted itineraries visit the same ports and also include all perks:
- 7 nights along the Rhine River from Basel to Amsterdam aboard Crystal Debussy
$2699 ... Nov. 12
- 7 nights along the Rhine River from Amsterdam to Basel aboard Crystal Bach
$2999 ... Oct. 27
Ship details: Crystal Cruises sets the standard in luxury river cruising with their all-suite, all-balcony ships and the highest crew-to-guest ratio among all river lines in Europe (1:1.55). Crystal Bach carries 106 passengers and boasts attentive service, contemporary decor and an elegant ambiance -- think plush furnishings and marble accents -- combined with up-to-date conveniences like in-room iPads, USB ports and flat-screen TVs. You'll enjoy personal butler service; dining options that range from locally inspired to tapas-style dining to more traditional multicourse meals; and local entertainment at each port.
Note: Prices are per person and based on double occupancy. Taxes and fees are an additional $175 per person. Airfare is not included.
Book by June 30.