$2999 – Luxe European Cruise incl. St. Petersburg & Flights
We don't normally see itineraries with so many overnight options -- and these save up to $1500.
Explore Europe with Oceania Cruises -- known for top-notch culinary offerings (no specialty dining fees) and a luxurious yet intimate onboard experience. This deal packs big savings and includes overnight stays in destinations like St. Petersburg, Bordeaux and Dublin.
The below per-person pricing includes your cruise, a $400-$800 onboard credit (varies by length of sailing), free Wi-Fi and flights from over 20 cities:
$2999 ... Oceania Nautica, inside cabin
- Aug. 24 ... 11 nights from Southampton to Copenhagen (overnight in St. Petersburg with stops in Poland and Kiel Canal transit)
- May 30 ... 10 nights from Lisbon to Southampton (overnight in Bordeaux)
- Sept. 21 ... 11 nights roundtrip Southampton (UK and Ireland)
$3499 ... Oceania Nautica, inside cabin
- July 23 ... 12 nights from Copenhagen to Southampton (ideal summer weather and 2 nights in St. Petersburg)
$3499 ... Oceania Marina, balcony cabin
- July 4 ... 7 nights from Stockholm to Copenhagen (overnight in St. Petersburg)
$5299 ... Oceania Marina, balcony cabin
- May 17 ... 16 nights from Rome to Southampton (overnight in Bordeaux and 2 nights in St. Petersburg)
- July 23 ... 12 nights from Oslo to Southampton (ideal summer weather and overnight in Dublin)
Departure cities: Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago (Midway or O'Hare), Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Montreal, New York, Newark, Orlando, Ottawa, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Seattle, San Diego, San Francisco, Savannah, Tampa, Toronto, Vancouver and Washington, D.C.
Ship details: Often described as a country club at sea, Oceania is a top-ranked cruise line on Travel + Leisure's World's Best list. The Oceania Nautica and Oceania Marina offer open-seating restaurants, a Canyon Ranch spa and fitness amenities. Travelers can make their way to afternoon tea or culinary classes before indulging in martini tastings and art workshops.
Note: All taxes and fees are included with this sale. Prices are based on double occupancy. Onboard credits vary depending on length: 7-night sailings receive $400 per cabin; 10- to 13-night sailings receive $600 per cabin; 14- to 20-night sailings receive $800 per cabin.
Book by March 27.