$1999 – Mediterranean 12-Night Cruises w/Air, Credit & Tips
This deal boasts over $1100 in perks including air, tips, credits, upgrades and more.
Piecing together a vacation to Europe is often expensive and time-consuming. This Holland America Line deal — including 12-night itineraries paired with flights from 13 cities and loads of perks — takes care of everything for you.
With over $800 in savings, this deal includes:
- Roundtrip airfare ($700 per-person value), which covers your flights in most cases, is available from 13 cities
- $150 onboard credit per cabin
- Prepaid gratuities ($162.50 or more value per person)
- Free upgrades to next-level cabin within the same category ($200 value)
- $190 or more in taxes and fees
- Two coupon books per cabin for additional onboard discounts
- Reduced deposit of $100 per person
Here are our favorite itineraries that are a part of this sale:
- $1999 ... May 15, 27
12 nights from Venice to Rome or roundtrip Venice visiting ports like Valletta, Naples, Mykonos, Athens and more
- $2099 … Sept. 13; Oct. 15; +$100 June 15
12 nights from Amsterdam to Rome, roundtrip Rome, Venice to Rome visiting ports like Athens, Dubrovnik, Vigo, Lisbon, Malaga, Cartagena and more
- $2599 … Sept. 19; +$50 Aug. 14, 26; Sept. 7
12 nights roundtrip Venice or from Venice to Rome or reverse visiting ports like Valletta, Palermo, Naples and more
- $2799 … June 27; July 9, 21; Aug. 2
12 nights from Rome, Venice or Barcelona to Venice or Barcelona visiting ports like Istanbul, Rhodes, Dubrovnik, Monte Carlo and more
Additional Europe itineraries are on sale, including a 14-night Holy Land cruise from Venice in September starting at $3249 per person.
Departure cities: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago (ORD), Denver, Detroit, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York (LGA, EWR, JFK), Phoenix, San Francisco, Seattle and Salt Lake City. All other cities are deeply discounted.
Ship details: Zuiderdam features casual and fine dining restaurants with a variety of cuisines such as American and Italian. Unique music-themed venues and activities include dinners at the Culinary Arts Center, classic rock performances at the Rolling Stone Rock Room, live classical music at the Lincoln Center Stage, nightly jams at the B.B. King Blues Club and movies on the glass-roofed Lido Deck. Sip a craft cocktail at one of the many bars and lounges or, for those looking to relax, the Greenhouse spa and salon offers massages and body treatments.
Note: Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. All cruise and airfare taxes are included in the above pricing.
Book by Dec. 11.