$1399 – Cruise through Norway's Fjords: 7 Nights & Flights
The most convenient and comfortable way to experience Norway's majestic landscape is from a ship.
Marvel at Norway's breathtaking fjords and wander through picturesque seaside villages with these 7-night spring and summer cruise deals from Holland America Line that boast over $1000 in perks, including:
- Roundtrip airfare ($700 value)
- Taxes and fees ($290 value per cabin)
- Prepaid gratuities ($203 value per cabin)
- $100 onboard credit per cabin
- More perks, including cabin upgrades and coupon books ($550 value per cabin)
- Note: Third and fourth guests in the same cabin receive all of the above perks
Here are our favorite sailings from Amsterdam or Rotterdam aboard Nieuw Statendam or Rotterdam:
- $1399 ... May 23
- $1549 ... June 13, +$50 May 16; Aug. 15
- $1649 ... July 18; Aug. 8
- $1699 ... July 11, 26; +$200 July 19
Ports of call: Flam, Oslo, Bergen, Alesund, Stavanger, Kristiansand, Sognefjord, Oslofjord, Hardangerfjord and more.
Have extra time? The following 10- to 14-night Baltic and Scandinavia itineraries enjoy all of the above perks and stop in up to seven different countries, including an overnight stop in St. Petersburg, Russia:
- $2599 ... July 16; Aug 9
- $2949 … May 2; +$50 May 10
- $3199 ... Sept. 19
- $3349 ... Aug 30; +$50 July 25
This sale includes many more Europe itineraries, including 11- to 13-night Mediterranean cruises starting at $2099 and sailings that visit the Azores, Iceland, British Isles and more.
Airfare included from: Atlanta; Boston; Calgary; Charlotte; Chicago (ORD); Cleveland; Washington, D.C. (DCA); Denver; Detroit; Los Angeles; New York (LGA, EWR, JFK); Phoenix; Pittsburgh; San Francisco; Salt Lake City; and Seattle. Additional cities across the U.S. are deeply discounted.
Ship Details: Nieuw Statendam and Rotterdam feature everything from B.B. King Blues Club to America's Test Kitchen, where guests can watch onboard cooking shows and participate in hands-on classes. These ships also accommodate younger guests with Club HAL for kids.
Note: Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. All taxes and fees are included.
Book by Dec. 11.