50% off guest – Virgin Voyages adults-only cruises
Experience Virgin Voyages' sanctuary at sea with this offer that covers all ships and all regions.
Why We Love This Deal
Get your dose of vitamin sea with these luxe, adults-only sailings. Plan a dreamy getaway to the Caribbean, Mediterranean or Australia with this deal that saves 50% on your partner's voyage. Enjoy menus by Michelin-starred chefs; complimentary workout classes; elevated interiors that feel like a boutique hotel at sea; high-energy nightlife; unique ports of call and more.
- Second guest receives 50% off their voyage
- Extra $100 toward your prepaid Bar Tab (you must purchase a $300 prepaid Bar Tab up to 24 hours before your cruise)
- Valid on any Caribbean, Mediterranean or Australian itinerary aboard Scarlet Lady, Valiant Lady and Resilient Lady; sail now through December 2023
- Unlimited gourmet dining from more than 20 à la carte eateries (ditch the rule book with no buffets, strict dress codes or pre-set dining times)
- Free basic beverages (soda, teas, coffee, non-pressed juices, still and sparkling water)
- Fitness and wellness classes, including yoga, meditation, spinning and HIIT
- Free Wi-Fi
- Prepaid gratuities
Caribbean itineraries sail roundtrip from Miami. Choose from 4-, 5-, 6-, 7- or 8-night voyages. Ports of call include: Bimini (Beach Club at Bimini), Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Roatan, Costa Maya, Key West, St. Croix, Puerto Plata and San Juan.
Mediterranean itineraries sail roundtrip from Barcelona or Athens. Voyages are 7 nights. Ports of call include Palma de Mallorca, Málaga, Gibraltar, Toulon, Marina di Carrara, Ajaccio, Cagliari, Ibiza, Marseille, Cannes, Olbia, Bodrum, Santorini, Rhodes, Mykonos, Corfu, Split and Dubrovnik.
Australian itineraries sail roundtrip from Melbourne or Auckland. Choose from 2-, 6-, 10-, 11-, 12- or 14-night voyages. Ports of call include Hobart, Burnie, Sydney, Picton, Napier, Tauranga, Dunedin, Christchurch and Wellington.
Cruise line details: The Virgin Voyages fleet offers a sophisticated, yet approachable, experience with nods of hip glamour. Guests will enjoy à la carte dining from 20+ eateries, including the world’s only Korean BBQ at sea, a chophouse with a raw bar and a food hall with options ranging from noodles to diner classics. Unique onboard features include a record shop, the first tattoo parlor at sea and festival-like DJ lineups. Inspired by an underwater cave, the Redemption Spa features all the spa classics, as well as a mud room and a custom-built salt therapy chamber.
Clever cabin designs feature rain showers and hammocks, and more than 85% have ocean terraces. Exclusive to the Virgin Voyages Sailor App, a shake of a guest's phone reveals a secret button that delivers a bottle of Moet Champagne anywhere on board. Each Caribbean and Mexico sailing will feature a stop at the Beach Club at Bimini, Virgin Voyages' private oasis with beachside yoga and meditation, sunset bonfires and poolside cabanas.
Travelzoo Tip: Read more about Virgin Voyages here.
Book by Oct. 4.
50% off guest
How to Book
Continue to Virgin Voyages
- Scroll down and select "View Sailings" to continue.
- Filter sailings by destination, date and price.
- Select "Choose Voyage."
- Choose your cabin type by selecting "Choose Cabin."
- Prices will appear as the total cabin price, based on two guests sharing a cabin.
Book this deal by phone
Call Virgin Voyages at 1-954-488-2955.
Press "5" to make a new reservation.
Call center hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET and Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET.