$699 – Balcony on World's Largest Ship w/$345 in Perks
Sunny skies, warm ocean waters and white sands are in the forecast with this exclusive deal.
We've got a way to boost your mood this winter: Save up to $300 and snag a bundle of exclusive extras worth hundreds by planning a fall Caribbean cruise now.
Here's what you get for $699 per person:
- 7-night cruise in a balcony cabin aboard Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas or Oasis of the Seas
- Depart from Fort Lauderdale on Sept. 16, 23, 30; Nov. 25; Dec. 9; +$50 Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28
- +$50-$60 to depart from Port Canaveral on Sept. 9, 30; Oct. 21; Nov. 11, 25; Dec. 2, 9
- Prepaid gratuities (worth $203 per cabin)
- Specialty dining experience (worth $70)
- $75 onboard credit per cabin
This sale includes both eastern and western Caribbean itineraries. Ports may include Philipsburg, St. Maarten; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Labadee, Haiti; Nassau, Bahamas; Cozumel, Mexico; and Roatan, Honduras. See full details.
About the ships: Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas and Oasis of the Seas are some of the largest ships in the world, and they offer onboard diversions like dance classes, a FlowRider surf simulator, a casino, art auctions, an arcade and late-night parties. There are three included dining options and four specialty restaurants on board, plus several bars and lounges.
Note: Taxes and fees are about $125 per person additional for the $699 sailings. Both ocean-facing and Neighborhood balconies are featured in this sale. Ocean-facing balconies offer water views while Neighborhood balconies have inward views of the ship.
Book by Jan. 23.
When You Can Go
Select dates September-December
Up to $300 plus $345 in perks