$699 – Balcony: Mega-Ship Cruise w/Perks
With this deal you can have it all: a balcony cabin, prepaid tips, specialty dinners and credits.
As part of a larger sale, this value-packed Royal Caribbean deal features a family-friendly experience aboard mega-ships with features like seven neighborhoods, the only zip line at sea and the deepest high-dive pool ever to sail, plus additional perks exclusively negotiated for Travelzoo members.
For $699 per person, here is what's included:
- 7-night itinerary on Sept. 1, 29; Oct. 13, 27; Nov. 24; Dec. 1, 8 in a central park view balcony cabin
- Sail roundtrip from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale aboard Oasis of the Seas or Allure of the Seas
- Upgrade to an oceanview balcony cabin starting at $749
- Prepaid gratuities (value of $203), specialty dining experience ($70 per cabin), coupon booklet with up to $500 in savings, $100 onboard credit and 10% off shore excursions
Travelzoo Tip: Enjoy DINE • DRINK • DISCOVER exclusive amenities available only to Park View guests including a complimentary lunch for two, bottle of red wine and a learn-to-play lesson at Casino Royale.
Ports vary by itinerary but may include Labadi, Falmouth, Cozumel, Coco Cay, Roatan, Costa Maya, Philipsburg and San Juan.
Here are some of our favorite 7-night Caribbean cruise deals that are part this sale, featuring balcony cabins:
- Aboard Allure of the Seas from Fort Lauderdale
- $749 … Sept. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29; Dec. 1, 8 (Eastern Caribbean)
- $799 … Oct. 6, 13, 20, 27; Nov. 3, 10; Dec. 15 (Western Caribbean)
- Aboard Oasis of the Seas from Miami
- $749 … Dec. 8, 15 (Western Caribbean)
- $799 … Nov. 24 (Eastern Caribbean)
- Aboard Harmony of the Seas from Orlando
- $799 … Sept. 1,15, 22; Nov. 17; Dec. 1 (Eastern Caribbean)
- $799 … Sept. 8, 29; Dec. 8 (Western Caribbean)
About the cruise line: Royal Caribbean's ships are some of the largest in the world and offer onboard diversions like sushi-making classes, a FlowRider surf simulator, a casino, art auctions, an arcade, outdoor movie nights and late-night parties. Dining options include specialty restaurants featuring American, Japanese and Italian cuisines, plus several bars and lounges.
These deals are for a central park balcony cabin (facing the interior central park of the ship). Standard balcony cabins are available starting at +$50.
Book by Jan. 18.