$699 – Balcony Cabin on Mega-Ship w/$445 in Perks
These Caribbean cruises include oceanview balcony cabins, prepaid tips, a spa credit and more.
With this exclusive Royal Caribbean offer, sail from beach to beach aboard the world's largest ships this fall while enjoying a bundle of perks worth $445 per cabin.
- 7-night cruise in an oceanview balcony cabin aboard Allure of the Seas or Oasis of the Seas
- Prepaid gratuities (worth $203), spa credit for one guest (worth $100; available for first 50 bookings only), $75 onboard credit, specialty dining credit* (worth $70) and 10% off shore excursions (all inclusions are per cabin)
Sail roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale or Miami for the following per-person prices:
- $699 ... Sept. 16, 30; Nov. 25
- $749 ... Sept. 23; Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28; Nov. 11
- $769 ... Dec. 2, 9; Jan. 13, 20
- $779-$799 ... Sept. 16; Oct. 28; Nov. 25; Dec. 2, 9, 16
Ports vary by itinerary but may include Philipsburg, St. Maarten; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Cozumel, Mexico; and Roatan, Honduras.
As part of this larger sale, 3- and 4-night Bahamas sailings aboard the newly refurbished Mariner of the Seas are also available starting at $389 per person for balcony cabins, including a $100 onboard credit per cabin.
About the ships: Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas and Oasis of the Seas are some of the largest ships in the world, and they offer onboard diversions like dance classes, a FlowRider surf simulator, a casino, art auctions, an arcade and late-night parties. There are three included dining options and four specialty restaurants on board, plus several bars and lounges.
*Note: Specialty dining credit is good for sailings from September through December only.
Book by May 31.