$679 – Caribbean 2021 Cruise w/Credit & Drinks
Save up to $518 compared to putting this offer together on your own.
This Caribbean cruise sale features more than $700 in perks per person, a cabin on a brand new ship and a full refund policy, enabling you to sail into 2021 with peace of mind.
Here's what's included:
- Depart roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale for 7 nights aboard the brand new Enchanted Princess or recently renovated Caribbean Princess
- Free drinks including beer, wine, cocktails, sodas, bottled water, specialty coffee, fresh juices, smoothies and more (reg. $497)
- Free Wi-Fi (reg. $69.93)
- Free prepaid tips (reg. $101.50)
- $250 onboard credit per cabin; for use towards spa treatments, onboard shopping or shore excursions
- Onboard coupon book with $350 in discounts
Here are our favorite 2021 dates, priced per person:
- $679 ... Jan. 3, 9, 31
- $879 … Jan. 2, 17, 23, 24; Feb. 7, 14, 21, 28; March 14, 28; April 11, 24
- $979 … Jan. 16, 30, Feb. 6, 20; March 6, 7, 20, 21, 27; April 4
Reduced deposits: Deposits are reduced to $100 per person for an inside cabin.
Ports may include: Princess Cay, The Bahamas; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Falmouth, Jamaica; George Town, Cayman Islands; and Cozumel, Mexico.
Ship details: Princess Cruises has no shortage of food-and-drink options, with a variety of restaurants and bars on board to suit all tastes and ages. Sip craft cocktails in private cabanas at the adults-only Sanctuary or pull up a chair and grab a bag of popcorn for Princess' signature Movies Under the Stars. Enchanted Princess' first sailing will be in summer 2020. It will be home to exclusive dining experiences at Crafted by Curtis Stone and a larger number of pools and hot tubs than ever before. The Caribbean Princess was refurbished in May 2019, which updated the ship's cabins and kids' clubs, plus added new dining options.
Book by June 3.
Fully Refundable: Your deposit is fully refundable up until the final payment date, which is 90 days prior to sailing. For further assistance, call 1-800-758-5693.