$659 – Balcony Cabin on Mega-Ship w/$345 in Perks
With exclusive savings and generous perks, this deal offers an upgraded experience for a nice price.
Sail in an upgraded cabin aboard the world's largest ships this fall while enjoying perks worth $345. This sale on Royal Caribbean cruises includes eastern and western Caribbean itineraries sailing from South Florida with an exclusive perks package.
Here are the package details with inclusions per cabin:
- 7-night cruise in an oceanview balcony cabin aboard Allure of the Seas or Oasis of the Seas
- Prepaid gratuities (worth $203), spa credit for one guest (worth $100), $75 onboard credit, specialty dining credit (worth $70), coupon booklet and 10% off shore excursions
Sail roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale or Miami for the following per-person prices:
- $659 ... Sept. 2
- $699 ... Sept. 16, 23, 30
- $749 ... Sept. 9; Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28; Nov. 11, 25
- $779 ... Sept. 16; +$10 Dec. 9; +$20 Oct. 28; Dec. 2
Ports vary by itinerary but may include Philipsburg, St. Maarten; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Labadee, Haiti; Nassau, Bahamas; Cozumel, Mexico; or Roatan, Honduras.
About the ship: Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas and Oasis of the Seas are some of the largest ships in the world, and they offer onboard diversions like dance classes, a FlowRider surf simulator, a casino, art auctions, an arcade and late-night parties. There are three included dining options and four specialty restaurants on board, plus several bars and lounges.
Note: Must book by March 15 to receive spa credit. Taxes and fees are an additional $94-$130 per person, depending on sailing. Additional dates are also discounted; see Online Vacation Center's website for all options.
Book by March 31.