$449 – Weeklong Cruises + 3rd & 4th Sail Free
A family of four can enjoy a weeklong cruise, meals and entertainment for less than $1000 per cabin.
Take the whole family on a tropical getaway with this Holland America Line deal that includes a 7-night sailing and allows the third and fourth guests in the cabin to sail free.
Itineraries depart roundtrip Fort Lauderdale and visit Caribbean ports like Havana, Grand Turk, St. Thomas, Jamaica and the line's private island, Half Moon Cay.
Here's a list of dates included in this deal, priced per person:
- $449 ... Nov. 13, 16, 30; Dec. 4, 14; Jan. 4; +$30 Dec. 15
- $549 ... Nov. 17; Dec. 7; Jan. 5, 12; +$50 Nov. 10; Jan. 3, 18, 25; Feb. 1; +$70 Dec. 1
- $799 ... Oct. 30; Nov. 20; Nov. 27 (Thanksgiving holiday & Cuba itinerary)
Have more time? Holland America Line has also discounted the following 10- to 11-night sailings that venture farther south to ports like Aruba and Curaçao:
- $799 ... Dec. 4, 10, 11; Jan. 2; +$50 Nov. 1, 6, 13; Dec. 11
- $849 ... Nov. 1; Dec. 13; +$100-$150 Oct. 30; Nov. 10, 20
This is part of a larger sale that includes discounts on upgraded cabin categories, including balcony staterooms.
Ship details: Holland America Line ships feature everything from a B.B. King Blues Club to an America's Test Kitchen, where guests can watch onboard cooking shows and participate in hands-on classes. These ships also accommodate younger guests with Club HAL for kids.
Note: Prices are per person and based on double occupancy. Taxes are an additional $150-$425 per person.
Book by May 24.