$349-$499 – Caribbean Cruises w/$465 in Perks
Sail to the Caribbean with Celebrity Cruises for less than $500 per person this winter.
Why We Love This Deal
Upgraded oceanview cabin? Check. Free perks like drinks, tips and Wi-Fi? Check. Exclusive onboard credit? Check. Travelzoo staff members are buzzing about this hot deal that will take you to the tropics for less than what a night at some 5-star hotels cost.
- Sail for 3-5 nights aboard Celebrity Summit or Celebrity Millennium
- Free stateroom upgrades (book an inside and be upgraded to an oceanview; book a balcony and be upgraded to a concierge or aqua)
- Free classic beverage package (reg. $59 per person, per night), enjoy an array of beers, spirits, cocktails, liqueurs, wines and bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi package (reg. $15 per person, per night)
- Free gratuities (reg. $15.50 per person, per night)
- $200 onboard credit, per cabin
If you book flights with Celebrity, you get $100 off your roundtrip flight (per person).
- $349 ... Jan. 31, 2022 (3 nights)
- $399 ... Nov. 18, 2021; Feb. 3, 2022; March 24, 2022 (4 nights)
- $449 ... Dec. 11, 2021 (5 nights)
- $499 ... Nov. 27, 2021; March 5 & 19, 2022 (5 nights)
Upgrade: Treat yourself to a balcony stateroom, for $449-$699 per person, and receive a free upgrade to a concierge or aqua stateroom. These are roomier cabins and provide exclusive perks like priority check-in and debarkation and luxe in-room amenities.
Itinerary: Sail roundtrip from Miami or Fort Lauderdale. Ports you may visit include Bimini, Nassau, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Puerto Plata and Key West.
Ship details: Celebrity Cruises has been voted "Best Premium Cruise Line" 13 years in a row by Travel Weekly readers. The line earns high marks from cruisers thanks to its upscale design, modern art collections, innovative cuisine and quality customer service. Celebrity’s dining experience and menu options are sophisticated, globally-inspired and headed by award-winning chefs. There are more than 120 rejuvenating spa treatments to choose from at sea for when cruisers want to unwind. Guests can also enjoy Vegas-style revues, comedy shows, concerts, wine workshops, dance lessons and trivia games.
Book by Oct. 20.
Change without Fees: You have the flexibility to change your sailing date or receive a future cruise credit up to 48 hours prior to departure. For further assistance, call 1-800-758-5693.
How to Book
Continue to Celebrity Cruises via Prestige Cruises -- No Change Fee
Select "Book Now" next to your desired cruise date.
Book this deal by phone
Call Celebrity Cruises via Prestige Cruises -- No Change Fee at 1-800-758-5693.
Mention the Travelzoo offer. The reservation center is open 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. PT Monday-Friday and 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. PT Saturday-Sunday.