Sold out(December 06, 2023) A new deal from this source was published on November 30, 2023. See new deal
25% off—Yacht around Alaska next summer
These 5-star yacht cruises visit Alaskan ports we haven't seen featured in years.
Why We Love This Deal
Explore the majestic Last Frontier on a 5-star small ship that navigates through fjords flanked by rugged mountains and icy channels. These cruises visit ports you'd miss on a larger vessel, including Elfin Cove, a quaint island known for its top-notch hiking trails; and Point Adolphus, an excellent spot to see otters, orcas, sea lions and humpback whales.
What's more—guests will get the chance to overnight in Anchorage before taking a private transfer to Seward, where the 11-night voyage begins. Set sail during peak summer season and enjoy white-glove service, gourmet culinary offerings and over $2000 in savings.
- 11 nights' accommodations in a Superior Oceanview Stateroom aboard Le Soléal
- 1 night's accommodations in an upscale hotel in Anchorage
- Transfers from airport to Anchorage hotel and from Anchorage to the embarkation point in Seward
- All meals on board, including a full breakfast with fresh pastries, three-course lunches, afternoon snacks and fine dining each evening
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, including wine, spirits and specialty coffees; select premium wines and spirits are available for an additional cost
- 24-hour room service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Crew gratuities and port taxes
Depart for the following per-person prices:
- $8160 ... Aug. 17, 2024
- $8580 ... June 7, 2024
Options: 12-night sailings in August (without the overnight stay in Anchorage), as well as upgraded cabins, are also on sale.
Waived solo traveler fee: Single travelers can depart on the dates above for no additional fee.
Ports may include: Seward, College Fjord, Tsaa Fjord, Icy Bay, Sitka, Elfin Cove, Point Adolphus, Skagway, Kake, Petersburg, Misty Fjord, Alert Bay; sail the Inside Passage, Johnstone Strait and Prince William Sound.
Bonus: If you’ve never cruised with PONANT before, ask about the welcome offer and save $300 per person ($600 per stateroom) on your first sailing with code BWELCOM.
Refund policy: If you book now but need to make changes to your trip for any reason, you may do so for a fee, at least 150 days prior to the departure of the cruise. Please review PONANT's terms and conditions before booking. For further assistance, please call PONANT at 1-888-400-1082.