Sold out(October 16, 2019) A new deal from this source was published on October 16, 2019. See new deal
$999 – Alaska Tour by Land & Sea incl. $850 in Perks
This Travelzoo-exclusive deal boasts loads of perks valued at over $850 per cabin.
From cruising by jaw-dropping glaciers to photographing idyllic wildlife in Denali National Park, this Holland America Line sale combines a weeklong Alaska cruise with 2 to 7 nights on land.
All itineraries include a 7-night sailing aboard ms Westerdam or ms Noordam that cruises the Inside Passage and stops in ports like Juneau, Ketchikan, Haines and Skagway. Deposits are reduced to $100 per person to book (reg. $600 per person) and are refundable.
Enjoy your choice of two different perks packages:
- Perks Package A: Signature Beverage Package (value of $362 per person, including third and fourth guests), $75 onboard credit per cabin and $75 shore excursion credit per cabin
- Perks Package B: prepaid gratuities (value of $203 per person, including third and fourth guests), $275 onboard credit per cabin, $75 shore excursion credit per cabin and $100 in Denali Dollars
Below are our favorite 2020 itineraries that are part of this sale:
9-night Denali (D8) from Vancouver to Fairbanks (or reverse):
- 1 night each in Denali and Fairbanks
- $999 ... May 10, 15, 17, 22; +$100 May 24, 31
- $1199 ... Aug. 23; Sept. 6
- $1399 ... July 5, 19
10-night Denali (D7) from Anchorage to Vancouver (or reverse):
- 1 night each in Fairbanks, Denali and Anchorage
- Tundra wilderness tour and McKinley Explorer Domed Railcar experience
- $1049 ... May 10; +$50 May 14, 21; +$150 May 17
- $1249 ... May 24, 31; +$50 Aug. 23; Sept. 6; +$350 July 5, 19
14-night Double Denali (D3 or D4) from Vancouver to Fairbanks (or reverse):
- 1 night each in Anchorage and Seward or Talkeetna; 1 or 2 nights in Alyeska, 2 nights each in Denali and Fairbanks
- Tundra Wilderness tour and McKinley Explorer Domed Railcar experience
- $1999 ... May 10, 17; +$100 May 24, 31
- $2199 ... Aug. 23; Sept. 6; +$300 July 5
Oceanview and balcony cabins are also heavily discounted — pay for an oceanview and get a balcony cabin, starting at $1399 per person and including the same perks.
Ship details: Holland America Line's ms Noordam and ms Westerdam feature extensive art collections and cooking shows sponsored by Food & Wine magazine. These ships also accommodate younger guests with Club HAL for kids — perfect for when families travel together over school holidays.
Note: Taxes are an additional $268-$313 per person, depending on departure date.
Book by Oct. 16.
How to Book
Continue to Holland America Line via AlaskaCruises.com
- Click "Learn More" under your preferred tour
- Select either Northbound or Southbound Version of this Cruisetour underneath the tour header
- Click See More dates and select your preferred departure date
- Select Check all rates
- The advertised price will be reflected at the end of the booking process
Book this deal by phone
Call Holland America Line via AlaskaCruises.com at 844-276-0559.