$999 – Alaska Tour by Land & Sea incl. $850 in Perks
Enjoy this trip of a lifetime for $100 per night, exclusively for Travelzoo members.
From cruising by jaw-dropping glaciers to photographing idyllic wildlife in Denali National Park, this Holland America Line sale combines a weeklong Alaska cruise with 2 to 7 nights on land.
All itineraries include a 7-night sailing aboard ms Westerdam or ms Noordam that cruises the Inside Passage and stops in ports like Juneau, Ketchikan, Haines and Skagway. Deposits are reduced to $100 per person to book (reg. $600 per person) and are refundable.
Book by July 30 and enjoy your choice of two different perks packages:
- Perks Package A: Signature Beverage Package (value of $724 per cabin), $75 onboard credit per cabin and $50 shore excursion credit per cabin
- Perks Package B: prepaid gratuities (value of $203 per cabin), $275 onboard credit per cabin, $50 shore excursion credit per cabin and $100 in Denali Dollars
Below are our favorite 2020 itineraries that are part of this sale:
9- to 10-night Denali (D8 and D7) from Vancouver to Fairbanks (or reverse)
- 1 night each in Denali and Fairbanks
- $999 ... May 10, 14, 15, 17; +$50 May 10, 24
- $1199 ... May 17; Sept. 6; +$50 May 24
- $1299 ... Sept. 6; +$300 July 5
10-night Double Denali (D6) from Anchorage to Vancouver (or reverse)
- 1 night in Anchorage, 2 nights in Denali
- Tundra wilderness tour and McKinley Explorer Domed Railcar experience
- $1399 ... May 10, 14, 17; +$100 May 24
- $1599 ... Sept. 6; +$300 July 5
14-Night Double Denali (D3 or D4) from Vancouver to Fairbanks (or reverse)
- 1 night each in Anchorage and Seward or Talkeetna; 1 or 2 nights in Alyeska, 2 nights each in Denali and Fairbanks;
- Tundra Wilderness tour and McKinley Explorer Domed Railcar experience
- $1999 ... May 10, 17; +$100 May 24
- $2199 ... Sept. 6; +$500 July
Oceanview and balcony cabins are also heavily discounted -- pay for an oceanview and get a balcony cabin, starting at $1399 per person.
Ship details: Holland America Line's ms Noordam and ms Westerdam feature extensive art collections and cooking shows sponsored by Food & Wine magazine. These ships also accommodate younger guests with Club HAL for kids -- perfect for when families travel together over school holidays.
Note: Taxes are an additional $268-$313 per person, depending on departure date.
Book by Aug. 31.