$734 – Weeklong Alaska Cruise w/$50 Credit
We rarely see deals that feature these Alaskan ports for under $1000 on a premium cruise line.
Glide through one of the largest glaciers in North America, gaze at Alaska's snow-capped mountains and catch a glimpse of humpback whales with this weeklong deal aboard one of Celebrity's "most innovative ships in the fleet" (U.S. Travel News).
What's included for $734 per person:
- 7-night Alaskan cruise aboard Celebrity Millennium in a guaranteed inside cabin; depart Sept. 7
- Third and fourth guests are 50% off when staying in the same cabin
- $50 onboard credit
- Upgrade to an oceanview cabin for an additional $365-$465 on June 1, 15; Sept. 7
Sail from Seward with stops in Hubbard Glacier, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait, Ketchikan and Vancouver.
Ship details: Celebrity Millennium features 10 dining venues including a Tuscan Grille steakhouse and Qsine, an interactive restaurant with iPad menus. There is also a rooftop terrace with creative cocktails, snacks and movies alfresco. Majority of activities are geared toward adults with language lessons, art classes and Zumba.
Note: Price is based on three adults per cabin and include port fees. Taxes and fees are an additional $215.62 per person.
Book by March 21.
When You Can Go
$360 vs. current rates
How to Book
Book online at Celebrity Cruises via Cruise.com
- Select the "7 Day Alaska Cruise" option for May 18 - Sept. 7
- Select three or four adults and a residency.
- Click "Update Rates" to display most accurate pricing.
- This deal includes a guaranteed inside cabin that will be selected by the cruise line.
- Note: The final price will include a 50% discount on the 3rd and/or 4th adult plus all applicable port fees.
Book this deal by phone
Call Celebrity Cruises via Cruise.com at 888-554-9598.