$4195 – Alaska Summer Cruise w/Excursions
You don't have to wait until next year to sail Alaska. These small vessel expeditions start in May.
Many cruise lines have postponed their Alaska sailings until the summer of 2022, but travelers wanting a bucket-list experience don't need to wait. Alaskan-owned and operated Alaskan Dream Cruises is one of a select few sailing in 2021.
Summer is a fantastic time to experience Alaska's pristine environment and wildlife, especially on a smaller ship with intimate expeditions, comprehensive itineraries and daily shore excursions. Save $2000 per stateroom ($1000 per person) with this exclusive Travelzoo deal.
What's included for $4195 per person:
- Sail for 8 nights in an oceanview stateroom aboard the Baranof Dream on "The Inside Passage Sojourn" itinerary
- All meals aboard the vessel, as well as morning pastries and hors d’oeuvres prior to dinner
- Non-alcoholic beverages and a complimentary glass of house wine or Alaska beer with dinner service
- Alaskan gear, including rain jackets, rain pants and boots
- Daily shore excursions as indicated in the itinerary, including hiking rainforest trails, kayaking in a glacial fjord, humpback whale watching and visits to native villages
- Ground transportation to and from the vessel in Sitka and Ketchikan
- An evening at Orca Point Lodge on Colt Island; enjoy a Tlingit cultural presentation and dine on Alaska salmon, Alaska king crab or prime rib nestled next to a beachside bonfire
- Daily housekeeping, including evening turndown
- Use of binoculars in all staterooms
- 15% off kids pricing
Depart in 2021: May 23, 31; June 8, 16, 24; July 2, 12, 20, 28; Aug. 5, 13, 21, 29; Sept. 6
Upgraded deluxe staterooms and suites are also available.
Reduced deposits: Reserve your trip with a deposit of only $49 per person.
Itinerary: Sitka; Glacier Bay National Park; Juneau and Orca Point Lodge; Tracy, Endicott Arm Fjord and Frederick Sound; Wrangell; Thorne Bay and Kasaan; Metlakatla and Misty Fjords; Ketchikan.
Ship details: The Baranof Dream holds up to 49 passengers. The 143-foot vessel features a shallow draft for navigating intimate coves and passages, a spacious bow for viewing fjords and glaciers, a covered outside deck and a relaxed cruising speed for optimum viewing of wilderness and wildlife. It also features a dining room, a lounge or bar and well-appointed staterooms with local Alaska-made shampoos and body washes.
Sustainability: As an Alaskan-owned and operated company and as small ship experts, Alaskan Dream Cruises is committed to environmental sustainability and supporting local economies. Shoreside and aboard, they are removing single-use plastics, purchasing environmentally conscious towels and linens and focusing on governance of the fleet’s carbon footprint.
Book by May 19.
Change without Fees: You have the flexibility to change your sailing date or receive a future cruise credit with Alaskan Dream Cruises, as long as you cancel 30 days prior to departure date. For further assistance, call 1-855-747-8100.
How to Book
Continue to Alaskan Dream Cruises -- No Change Fees
Click the link to view additional itinerary details, but please call to book.
Note: The website will not show the discounted Travelzoo pricing.
You can also make a reservation request online here and an agent will get back to you.
Book this deal by phone
Call Alaskan Dream Cruises -- No Change Fees at 1-855-747-8100.
The reservation center is open 12 p.m. - 9 p.m. ET Monday-Friday.