$3995 – Alaska All-Inclusive Expedition Cruise w/Flights
All of your shore excursions are included as part of this small-ship, all-inclusive cruise.
This value-packed expedition has everything you need to get out and explore the Last Frontier -- flights, cruise, hotel stay, shore excursions, meals, drinks, taxes and more. The Safari Endeavor offers destination access you can't get on large ships, in an intimate environment that doesn't sacrifice comfort.
Cruise into secluded inlets and fjords; stroll onto the bridge to chat with the captain; and discuss Alaska's fascinating geology and wildlife with onboard expedition leaders before hopping on a skiff to get an up-close look.
For $3995 per person, begin your adventure on July 20 and enjoy:
- Flights before and after your cruise from Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York or Seattle
- 7-night cruise in an ocean view cabin (Juneau to Sitka)
- 1-night hotel stay in Juneau at the Aspen Suites Hotel
- All meals and drinks, including house spirits, wine, beer and nonalcoholic beverages
- Shore excursions led by expert guides
- Entry fees to parks and preserves
- Complimentary use of kayaks, stand-up paddleboards and expedition gear such as hiking poles and binoculars
- Free massage and access to spa amenities
- Daily yoga classes
- Airport transfers (Juneau and Sitka)
- All taxes and port charges
Here are some experiences you'll enjoy on this adventure:
- Sip a hot coffee in the glassed-in upper lounge as you float into the whale-watching waters of Glacier Bay
- Raft along the Chilkat River on a float trip through the bald eagle preserve
- Drop in a kayak from the ship's easy-access launch pad and glide along Krestof or Nakwasina sounds
- Follow an expert guide on a hike in Tongass National Forest -- the largest in the U.S.
Itinerary: Juneau; Haines; Lynn Canal; Chichagof Island; Glacier Bay National Park; Icy Strait; Krestof Sound/Nakwasina Sound and Sitka
Upgraded cabin categories are also on sale from $4195-$5995.
About the Safari Endeavour: This ship carries up to 88 guests and 34 crew members, ensuring an intimate experience and stellar service. Staterooms provide thoughtful touches like fine linens, heated tile floors, and binoculars -- so guests won't miss out on any of Alaska's iconic wildlife. On board, you'll enjoy guest speaker experiences (think chats with photo experts, wine connoisseurs and naturalists), pontoon sightseeing trips and the freedom to use the ship's kayaks whenever you'd like. After a long day of exploring, relax in the hot tub, enjoy a massage in the spa, or simply grab the cocktail of the day at the ship's bar while you share that day's adventures with new friends.
Note: Taxes and fees are included. Prices are per person and based on double occupancy. Singles may book the Master and Commander categories with a 50% supplement. Captain supplement is 70% and the Commodore Suite supplement is 100%.
Book by June 30.