$3395 – Sail Alaska Now: All-Inclusive Small-Ship Cruises
You don't have to wait until next year to sail Alaska. These small vessel expeditions start in May.
Many cruise lines have postponed their Alaska sailings until the summer of 2022, but travelers wanting a bucket-list experience don't need to wait. Alaskan Dream Cruises is one of a select few sailing in 2021, and the line is also Alaskan-owned.
With fewer ships in the Alaskan waters (and tourists at the ports), it's a fantastic time to experience this pristine environment, especially on a smaller ship with intimate expeditions and comprehensive itineraries. On top of the $800 savings and $200 onboard credit exclusively for Travelzoo members, this price already includes daily excursions to Native villages, national parks and glacial fjords.
- Save $800 on your stateroom ($400 per person)
- Sail aboard Admiralty Dream or Chichagof Dream on "The Last Frontier Adventure" itinerary for 7 nights in an oceanview stateroom
- $200 onboard credit per stateroom
- All meals aboard the vessel, as well as morning pastries and hors d’oeuvres prior to dinner
- Non-alcoholic beverages and a complimentary glass of house wine or Alaska beer with dinner service
- Alaskan gear, including rain jackets, rain pants and boots
- Daily shore excursions as indicated in the itinerary, including hiking rainforest trails, kayaking in a glacial fjord, exploring Baranof Island’s “Waterfall Coast” and more
- Ground transportation to and from the vessel in Sitka and Juneau
- An evening at Orca Point Lodge
- Daily housekeeping, including evening turndown
- Use of binoculars in all staterooms
Per-person pricing (after discount is applied):
- $3395 ... May 22; June 19; July 3, 10, 17, 31; Aug. 7, 14, 21, 28; Sept. 4
- $3595 ... June 11; Aug. 27; Sept. 3, 10
Upgraded deluxe staterooms and suites are also available.
Reduced deposits: Reserve your trip with a deposit of only $49 per person.
Itinerary: Sitka; Rainforest Hike & Baranof Islands' Waterfall Coast; Frederick Coast; Hobart Bay; Endicott Arm & Fords Terror; Wildnerness Exploration & Orca Point Lodge; Glacier Bay National Park; and Juneau.
Ship details: The shallow drafts of the Alaskan Dream vessels, coupled with the local knowledge of the staff, enable the ships to sail to off-the-beaten-path areas of the Inside Passage, including narrow channels and secluded coves. Each vessel has been designed for optimum viewing of wilderness and wildlife, with spacious outer-viewing decks and indoor viewing through panoramic windows. Every vessel features a dining room, a lounge or bar and well-appointed staterooms with local Alaska-made shampoos and body washes. Admiralty Dream holds 54 passengers and Chichagof Dream holds 76 passengers.
Sustainability: As an Alaskan-owned and operated company and as small ship experts, Alaskan Dream Cruises is committed to environmental sustainability and supporting local economies. Shoreside and aboard, they are removing single-use plastics, purchasing environmentally conscious towels and linens and focusing on governance of the fleet’s carbon footprint.
Book by April 30.
Change without Fees: You have the flexibility to change your sailing date or receive a future cruise credit with Alaskan Dream Cruises, as long as you cancel 30 days prior to departure date. For further assistance, call 1-855-747-8100.
How to Book
Continue to Alaskan Dream Cruises -- No Change Fees
Click the link to view additional itinerary details, but please call to book.
Note: The website will not show the discounted Travelzoo pricing.
You can also make a reservation request online here and an agent will get back to you.
Book this deal by phone
Call Alaskan Dream Cruises -- No Change Fees at 1-855-747-8100.
The reservation center is open 12 p.m. - 9 p.m. ET Monday-Friday.