$3276 – Get up close in Alaska: expedition cruise
With a maximum of 76 guests on board, you're guaranteed a unique look at the Last Frontier.
Why We Love This Deal
Alaskan Dream Cruises is the only cruise line that's owned and operated by Alaska Natives, which means they incorporate local touches (like Alaskan-made craft beers) and authentic experiences (think visits to historic fishing villages) every step of the way. With small-ships made for exploration, you'll sail through shallow waters and glacial fjords that larger ships can't reach. You'll get up close to glaciers and anchor along raw shores, perfect for skiff, kayaking or hiking adventures.
Travelzoo members, this sale is exclusive to you. Book any cabin type and save 20% on spring and summer sailings, when the weather is ideal for spotting wildlife and daylight hours are nearly endless.
For $3276 per person, embark on the Last Frontier Adventure for 7 nights aboard the Chichagof Dream, a 76-person ship
- Sail Juneau to Sitka ... May 26 or Sept. 1
- Sail Sitka to Juneau ... June 2 or Aug. 25
For $3596 per person, embark on the Last Frontier Adventure for 7 nights aboard the Admiralty Dream, a 54-person ship
- Sail Sitka to Juneau ... May 13
- Sail Juneau to Sitka ... Sept. 9
For $4316 per person, embark on an Inside Passage Sojourn for 8 nights aboard the Baranof Dream, a 49-person ship
- Sail Ketchikan to Sitka ... May 13, 29; Sept. 4
- Sail Sitka to Ketchikan ... May 21; Aug. 27
All sailings include:
- Accommodations in an oceanview (A) cabin
- All meals aboard the vessel, as well as morning pastries and hors d’oeuvres prior to dinner
- Nonalcoholic beverages and a complimentary glass of house wine or Alaska beer with dinner service
- Alaskan gear, including rain jackets, rain pants and boots
- Daily shore excursions as indicated in the itinerary, such as humpback whale-watching and kayaking — these excursions typically cost $100 each on other cruise lines
- An evening at Orca Point Lodge on Colt Island; dine on prime rib or Alaska salmon and locally caught seafood while nestled next to a beachside bonfire
- Transportation from the hotel or the airport to the ship
Ship details: The shallow drafts of the Alaskan Dream vessels, coupled with the local knowledge of the staff, enable the ships to sail off the beaten path of the Inside Passage, including narrow channels and secluded coves. Each vessel has been designed for optimum viewing of wilderness and wildlife, with spacious outer-viewing decks and indoor viewing through panoramic windows. Every vessel features a dining room, a lounge or bar, and well-appointed staterooms with local, Alaskan-made shampoos and body washes. Click here to read more about the only cruise line owned and operated by Alaska natives.
Book by Oct. 12.
How to Book
Continue to Alaskan Dream Cruises
- Select your desired itinerary, either the Last Frontier Adventure or the Inside Passage Sojourn, by clicking "View Cruise & Book."
- Click "Book Online Now."
- Select your desired ship and direction of sailing.
- Use the calendar to select your date, then click on the sailing that populates below.
- Select your desired cabin type (highlighted starting prices based on A cabins) and number of cabins.
- Scroll down and select the number of guests in your cabin
- Fill in the required fields
- Above the payment information, click the underlined text "Add promo code or discount code" and enter TZ2320.
- Provide remaining necessary information, then click "Complete and Pay."
Book this deal by phone
Call Alaskan Dream Cruises at 1-855-747-8100.
Mention Travelzoo and the promo code TZ2320.
The reservation center is open 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. EST Monday-Friday.