$1899 – Alaska 10-Night Summer Cruise Tour w/Air & Perks
With over $1800 in perks per cabin, this deal has everything you need to explore the Last Frontier.
Experience the Klondike gold rush country in Talkeetna, photograph the idyllic wildlife and vast wilderness of Denali National Park and get an up-close look at Alaska's majestic fjords and glaciers from aboard a Princess ship with this new Princess Cruises offer - roundtrip airfare included.
For $1899 per person, book this 10-night land-and-sea package:
- Depart Aug. 12, 26; Sept. 2, 9
- 3 nights hotel stay: 1 night each in McKinley, Denali and Fairbanks
- 7-night Inside Passage cruise from Whittier to Vancouver with stops in Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway
- Over $1800 in perks per cabin: roundtrip airfare (up to $500 value per person); all taxes and fees (reg. $460); free onboard gratuities (reg. $203); unlimited Wi-Fi for two devices (reg. $140)
- Deposits are reduced to $100 per person
- Luxury domed rail car ride and deluxe motor coach transportation
- Expert local guides
Have more time to explore? The following itineraries are also on sale and include all of the above perks and more:
11 nights: 7-night cruise from Vancouver to Whittier with 4 nights hotel stay
- $2099 ... Aug. 19, 26, 29; Sept. 2, 9
- 2 nights in Denali; 1 night each in McKinley and Fairbanks
- Also includes natural history tour and riverboat tour in Fairbanks
Airfare included from: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Calgary, Denver, Boston, Las Vegas and Seattle. Starting from +$99, fly from New York, Pittsburgh, Nashville, Chicago (ORD), Minneapolis, Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Charlotte, St. Louis, San Diego and Dallas. All other cities are deeply discounted.
Ship details: Princess Cruises' Royal Princess and Grand Princess have no shortage of food and drink options, with a variety of restaurants and bars on board to suit all tastes and ages. After a long day of exploring, pull up a chair and grab a bag of popcorn for Princess' signature Movies Under the Stars.
Note: Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. All taxes and fees are included.
Book by Feb. 29.