$1899 – Alaska 10-Night Land & Sea Denali Tour w/Flights, Perks
With over $1800 in perks per cabin, this deal has everything you need to explore the Last Frontier.
Update (Jan. 8, 11 a.m. ET): Due to human error, the price of this package was incorrectly displayed in the Top 20 email. The correct price is $1899 per person. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Save big with this Princess Cruises offer that combines an Inside Passage cruise with a land stay, airfare, meals, tours, entertainment and more.
Experience the Klondike gold rush country in Talkeetna, photograph the idyllic wildlife and vast wilderness of Denali National Park and get an up-close look at Alaska's majestic fjords and glaciers from aboard a Princess ship.
For $1899 per person, book this 10-night land-and-sea package:
- Depart Aug. 19, 26; Sept. 2, 9
- 3 nights on land: 1 night each in McKinley, Denali and Fairbanks
- 7-night Inside Passage cruise from Whittier to Vancouver with stops in Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway
- Over $1800 in perks per cabin: roundtrip airfare; all taxes and fees (reg. $460); free onboard gratuities (reg. $203); unlimited Wi-Fi for two devices (reg. $140)
- Deposits are reduced to $100 per person
- Luxury domed rail car ride and deluxe motor coach transportation
- Expert local guides
Airfare included from: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Calgary, Denver, Boston, Las Vegas and Seattle. Starting from +$99, fly from New York, Pittsburgh, Nashville, Chicago (ORD), Minneapolis, Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Charlotte, St. Louis, San Diego and Dallas. All other cities deeply discounted.
Have more time to explore? The following itineraries plus balcony cabins are also on sale and include all of the above perks and more:
11 nights: 7-night cruise from Vancouver to Whittier with 4 nights on land
- $2099 ... Aug. 22, 26, 29; Sept. 2, 9
- 2 nights in Denali; 1 night each in McKinley and Fairbanks
- Also includes natural history tour and riverboat tour in Fairbanks
Ship details: Princess Cruises' Royal Princess, Coral Princess and Grand Princess have no shortage of food-and-drink options, with a variety of restaurants and bars on board to suit all tastes and ages. After a long day of exploring, pull up a chair and grab a bag of popcorn for Princess' signature Movies Under the Stars.
Note: Prices are based on double occupancy. All taxes and fees are included.
Book by Jan. 24.