$1499 – Alaska by Land & Sea: 9 Nights w/Denali, Air Credit
With over $1800 in perks per cabin, this deal has everything you need to explore the Last Frontier.
Save big with this Holland America Line deal that combines an Inside Passage cruise with a land stay, airfare credit, meals, tours, entertainment and more.
Experience the Klondike gold rush country in Dawson, photograph the idyllic wildlife and vast wilderness of Denali National Park and get an up-close look at the majestic glaciers of Tracy Arm from aboard ms Koningsdam.
For $1499 per person, book this 9-night land-and-sea package (Tour #Y6C) and enjoy:
- 3-night Inside Passage cruise from Vancouver to Skagway with a stop in Juneau
- 6-night land stay: 2 nights each in Denali and Dawson; 1 night each in Fairbanks and Anchorage
- Over $1800 in perks per cabin, including: $600 airfare credit; all taxes and fees (reg. $508), $100 Dawson Dollars; $598 Denali dining package; $88 in transfers
- Flights from Whitehorse to Dawson and from Dawson to Fairbanks
- Luxury domed rail car ride from Denali to Anchorage; White Pass and Yukon railroad ride
- Tundra wilderness tour in Denali (lunch included)
- Expert local guides
- All ship, flight and hotel transfers
- Departure dates: May 30; June 6, 13; +$200 June 20, 27
Have more time to explore? The following itineraries are also on sale and include all the same perks:
11 nights: 3-night cruise from Vancouver to Skagway with 8-night land stay
- 2 nights each in Denali and Dawson; 1 night each in Fairbanks, Anchorage, Skagway and Whitehorse
- Paddle wheeler cruise and gold dredge tour
- $1899 ... May 30; June 6, 13; +$200 June 20, 27
14 nights: 4-night cruise from Vancouver to Skagway with 10-night land stay
- 3 nights in Denali; 2 nights each in Skagway and Dawson; 1 night each in Fairbanks, Anchorage, and Whitehorse
- $2999 ... May 23, 30; +$200-$400 June 6, 13, 20
Deposits are reduced to $100 per person. Higher category cabins are also on sale -- receive a free upgrade to a balcony when you book an oceanview cabin.
Ship details: Holland America Line's ms Koningsdam is the largest and most luxurious ship in the line's family, apparent in the plush decor and top-notch cuisine. Guests will enjoy the line's signature cooking shows sponsored by Food & Wine magazine and a variety of live-entertainment venues, including the B.B. King's Blues Club. On Alaska itineraries, a National Park Service ranger boards the ship at Glacier Bay for the day to talk with guests about the flora, fauna and geology of the region. These ships also cater to younger guests, with Club HAL for kids.
Note: Prices are based on double occupancy. All taxes and fees are included.
Book by Sept. 27.