$59 – One-Way Luxury Coach Service to Boston/NY, Reg. $99
The LimoLiner luxury experience features an onboard attendant to serve you at your seat.
When you travel with LimoLiner between Boston and New York City, you can forget about the airport security lines and train delays. Travelzoo members can save up to $30 each way for travel between Beantown and The Big Apple.
One-way travel from Boston to New York or vice versa is $59 (reg. $99) through June 30.
LimoLiner luxury coach buses feature:
- Business-class, luxurious leather recliners (no middle seat, aisle or window seats only)
- Personal service: an attendant onboard to serve you at your seat
- Beverage service: coffee, tea, soda, juice or water
- Complimentary meal service: now serving warm meals along with cold options (vegetarian options are available upon request )
- Snacks: a variety of dry snacks on board
- Complimentary glass of wine (on evening trips only)
- Personal hot towels
- Clear and constant cell phone reception
- Onboard high-speed Wi-Fi
- 110-volt electrical outlet
- DVD movies and live satellite TV
- Satellite radio stations at your seat
- Plush fleece blankets and pillows
- A large, clean restroom
- Ample luggage space: Each passenger is allowed two bags at 50 pounds each to be stored in the luggage bay
Travel between Midtown Manhattan and Boston's Back Bay with LimoLiner in a comfortable and convenient wired environment.
Travelzoo Tip: Planning a Boston getaway? This deal saves 50% off stays at the 4-star Westin Boston Waterfront, starting at $149 per night.
Book by June 30.
How to Book
Continue to LimoLiner
- Promo code TRAVELZOO2019 will be automatically applied.
- Select your departure date, number of passengers and number of bags for your trip, then click "Search for Service."
- Select your departure time, then click "Select seats."
- Select seat(s), then click "Reserve Seats."
- Enter your name and meal preference, then click "Save."
- Review your order, then click "Checkout" to complete your purchase.