$1599 – China Tours & Yangtze Cruise, $1000 Off
Includes six nights in upscale hotels plus four nights on a Yangtze River cruise.
Fully guided trips to China, including visits to the Great Wall, Forbidden City and Xi'an (home to the terra-cotta Army), have been discounted to $1599-$2099 per person. Save $1000 on regular prices for travel in spring, including airfare from 17 cities.
The jumping-off point for a cruise down the famed Three Gorges is Chongqing, which has "a frontier-town vibe" and it's "one of the most booming metropolises on earth" (Lonely Planet). It's also a scheduled stop for visiting the pandas.
What's covered and included:
- International flights and intra-country transportation (air and coach)
- Six nights in upscale, well-reviewed hotels in Beijing, Xi'an and Wuhan
- Four nights on a Yangtze River cruise in a veranda room
- Travel April 4, 17; Nov. 13, 21, 29; May-October dates cost $200-$300 more
- Full-time guide, most sightseeing tours and admissions fees
- Three meals per day, unless otherwise stated
Cost by departure city:
- $1599 ... Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver
- Flights from 14 more cities cost $300-$500 more
For any questions about this deal from Sinorama Holidays, call 1-855-666-8088 or 1-866-930-9580, but the deal must be booked online. The sale ends Feb. 23.
Book by Feb. 23.