Save $700 – Bora Bora & Moorea incl. Flights
This is one of those experiences you'll talk about for the rest of your life.
During the height of Canadian winter, this trip lets you luxuriate in nine nights of summer in Bora Bora, Moorea and New Zealand.
- Roundtrip international airfare, plus internal airfare and ferry from Papeete to Moorea
- Four nights at the 4-star InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa in a Lanai Room
- Three nights at the 4-star InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort in an Overwater Bungalow with a lagoon view
- Daily breakfast at the Moorea and Bora Bora hotels
- Two nights' accommodations in Auckland, New Zealand, for a city break before you fly back to Canada
- All airport transfers
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
Travel from Jan. 10 - Feb. 28 for:
- $5959 ... depart from Vancouver, Edmonton or Calgary
- $6299 ... depart from Toronto or Ottawa
Why we love this package:
- The Bora Bora overwater bungalow has a 27-square-metre private sundeck and a glass panel beneath the living room coffee table, so you can watch tropical fish swim by
- Travel + Leisure calls the Moorea hotel "an ideal escape for wannabe castaways" -- it features two infinity pools and a swim-up bar, plus snorkel gear so you can say hello to the butterfly fish or stingrays zigzagging through the lagoon
- You get to check an additional destination off your list: Auckland, a city that "offers travellers the perfect intersection of urbanity and geographical beauty" (Lonely Planet)
Prices are per person and based on double occupancy.
Book by Aug. 31.
Save $700Call 1-866-470-4414
When You Can Go
Jan. 10 - Feb. 28
$700 per person