$999 – China's Top Sights: 9 Nights w/Air & 4.5-Star Hotels
The hotels alone cost more than this entire air-inclusive trip.
An entire nine-night guided China tour with air and 4- and 4.5-star hotels is available for $999 (including tax) for fall travel. Compared to other China tours in market, this trip includes all the daytime excursions and it's one night longer.
- Roundtrip international airfare from Toronto or Vancouver
- Nine-night stays in well-reviewed hotels in Shanghai, Suzhou, Wuxi, Hangzhou and Beijing
- 17 meals as per the itinerary
- Ground transportation by coach and air transportation within China
- English-speaking tour guide in each city
- Guided excursions, including the Great Wall, Summer Palace, Forbidden City, Lingering Garden, Tiananmen Square and a boat ride on West Lake
- All entrance fees, airline taxes and airport transfers
Valid for departures on Nov. 4. Add $100 to depart on Sept. 2 or 10.
Additional gateways are available:
- Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Calgary, Edmonton and Victoria; add $300
- Halifax, Saskatoon, Regina and Winnipeg; add $400
Prices are based on double occupancy. $120 gratuity fee and the Chinese visa fee of $180 per person are not included. Solo travellers pay an extra $350 in single-supplement fees. Deeply discounted land-only options are also available for $559 per person.
Note: There will be stops along the way to visit local businesses and shops; you aren’t obligated to purchase anything. Please see trip itinerary for details.
When You Can Go
Depart Nov. 4. Sept. 2 & 10 is $100 more.
$1500 per person