$977 – Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand Tour
See three countries for under a grand with this deal that's now $170 off the regular price.
G Adventures has dropped the price of this eight-night tour by over $170 per person.
For just $977 (reg. $1149), here's what's included:
- Eight nights' hotel accommodations: two nights in Ho Chi Minh City, two in Phnom Penh, three in Siem Reap and one in Bangkok
- Daily breakfast and one dinner of traditional Khmer cuisine
- Transportation (by private vehicle, boat and local bus)
- G Adventures guide throughout
- Tons of excursions: a boat cruise amid the islands of the Mekong Delta, a guided trip to the sprawling Angkor Wat temple complex, a somber tour of the Killing Fields and a cyclo tour of Phnom Penh
Tours begin on many dates in September 2020 and May 2021. More date options start from +$42.
Travelzoo Tip: Extend your trip with a touch of luxury: We negotiated up to 45% off stays of two nights or longer at Bangkok's Tower Club at lebua, the 5-star hotel where part of "The Hangover: Part II" was filmed. Add on a few nights after your G Adventures vacation, or another time — your voucher will be valid into December 2021.
Book by May 31.
Restrictions may apply. Pricing is per person, based on two travellers sharing a room.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.
How to Book
Continue to G Adventures