Sold out(May 25, 2018) A new deal from this source was published on May 03, 2018. See new deal
$959 – Portugal: Upscale 5-City Guided Tour, Save $300
We rarely see discounted Portugal tours, let alone with luxe hotel stays and extensive sightseeing.
Discover the cities, history, culture and food of Portugal, which was named 2017's best European destination and world's leading destination by the World Travel Awards (they're like the Oscars of travel).
Includes: 4-star hotel stays for eight nights, ground transportation in a private coach with free Wi-Fi, guided tours and sightseeing, daily breakfast and five three-course dinners with wine.
What we love about this trip:
- You'll tour Portugal at a relaxed pace, taking in Lisbon and Porto -- two of Europe's hippest cities -- plus the medieval town of Evora, a UNESCO World Heritage Site whose roots go back to Roman times
- You're set up in well-reviewed 4-star hotels in prime locations
- Portugal might be the best-kept culinary secret in all of Europe, and you'll dine at a taverna over fado melodies, enjoy a tapas-and-wine tasting at a winery and sample olive oils in Belmonte
- Other highlights include Lisbon's Alfama quarter, sightseeing along the northwest coastline, plus the baroque churches and beaux-arts architecture throughout the country
Depart Nov. 24; Dec. 8, 15. Ask Globus to add flights to this land tour and your total cost will still save big on comparable itineraries.
Note: Price is per person, based on double occupancy.
Book by May 25.
When You Can Go
Nov. 24; Dec. 8, 15
$300 off regular price
How to Book
Book online at Globus
- Click "Book Online" to see available departures.
- Choose departure date, then click "Reserve Now."
- Fill out passenger and room information and click "Continue."
- Complete details of booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Globus at 1-800-268-3636.
Mention Portugal Escape.
You can also book with your travel agent.
Call centre hours (in ET):
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.