$999 – Explore China incl. Tours & Flights, Save $895
Priced at $999 with flights, guided tours, meals and tax, it's worth going for curiosity alone.
China is such a dramatic mix of old and new that it's no wonder so many travel year after year to experience the culture, history and food. This eight-night package travels to Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Wuxi, and saves up to $995 per person on DIY pricing.
- International airfare from Toronto or Vancouver on Nov. 3
- All domestic airfares and transfers
- Well-reviewed accommodations (double occupancy), including a 4.5-star stay at the Pan Pacific in Suzhou
- A chance to walk on the Great Wall of China
- Majority of meals and featured dishes outlined on the itinerary
- English-speaking guides and all entrance fees
- Visits to the Summer Palace and Lingering Garden, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Depart from Montreal, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton or Victoria for $1299 per person; from Winnipeg, Halifax, Regina, St. John or Saskatoon for $1499 per person. Additional discounted travel dates in fall are available ranging from $100-$200 more.
There will be stops along the way to visit local businesses and shops; you aren’t obligated to purchase anything. Please see trip itinerary for details.
Note: Not included is the per-person visa fee of $180 or the guide and driver gratuity of $100 per person. All prices are based on double occupancy. The single supplement fee is $380.
When You Can Go
Depart Nov. 3. Sept.-Oct. dates are $100-$200 more
Up to $895
How to Book
Click here for more information, including dates and pricing, itinerary, optional tours and extension options.
Email inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org from eastern Canada, or to email@example.com from western Canada.
Book this deal by phone
Call Nexus Holidays from eastern Canada at 1-855-604-6488 or from western Canada at 1-888-285-5088.
Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. local time (EST and PT). Closed on Sundays and holidays.