$865 – Punta Cana All-Inclusive Resorts w/Flights
Both of these resorts are located on Bavaro Beach, known for its white sand and turquoise waters.
Lonely Planet says Punta Cana's beaches offer an "idyllic Caribbean seascape" and "rival those anywhere else in the Caribbean." Escape down south this fall and winter saving $220 per person on packages that include well-reviewed, all-inclusive resorts and airfare.
Vista Sol Punta Cana
- Toronto ... $865 on Nov. 1
- Montreal ... $895 on Oct. 29; Nov. 5
- Ottawa ... $885 on Oct. 25
- Quebec City ... $865 on Oct. 25
Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa
- Vancouver ... $1278 on Nov. 15
- Calgary ... $1259 on Nov. 15
- Edmonton ... $1255 on Dec. 10
- Winnipeg ... $1225 on Nov. 19, 26; Dec. 10, 12
- Halifax ... $1159 on Nov. 2
The above pricing for both resorts includes taxes and fees. Pricing found on the booking page for Natura Park will be displayed as base price plus taxes and fees. Prices were accurate at time of publication. Due to popularity, the advertised prices are subject to fluctuation and may change at any time. Other dates are available at higher prices; click departure city to search.
Note: Pricing is per person, based on two travellers sharing a room. Air and hotel taxes are included.
When You Can Go
Select October-December dates
Up to $220 vs. regular pricing
How to Book
Click your departure city to check availability and book this offer.