Sold outThis deal was published November 11, 2020 and sold out December 02, 2020. See current deals
$795 – Iceland: 3 Nights, Tours & Air
With a late afternoon departure from Iceland, you can get some extra time sightseeing.
Update (1:49p.m., Nov. 11): Montreal and Vancouver are only available during the late spring and summer period of May 17-Sept. 10. Montreal prices start at $949 per person and Vancouver from $1051 per person.
After surviving the craziness of 2020, you might be ready to escape to an otherworldly landscape. Plan ahead for a relaxing spring or fall 2021 trip to Iceland with this offer from Icelandair that not only includes flights but also a Golden Circle tour and a spa experience.
At $795 per person, based on double occupancy, here's what's included:
- Roundtrip flights in Icelandair Economy Standard Class, which includes seat selection, checked baggage (50 pounds) and hand luggage (22 pounds)
- Three nights' accommodations at either an Icelandair Hotel or a CenterHotel
- A full-day excursion to the Golden Circle and Laugarvatn Fontana Spa & Wellness Center with roundtrip hotel transfers
- Wonders of Iceland & Northern Lights Planetarium show
- Discount vouchers for 15% off at SATT, the hotel restaurant, for one-time use on food only
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
Depart from April 6-19 or Sept. 24 - Oct. 19:
- Toronto ... $795 per person
- Montreal ... $805 per person
- Vancouver ... $910 per person
Late spring and summer prices are also discounted from April 20 - Sept. 23. All travel periods include well-reviewed hotels, but you'll find the lowest prices staying at Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura and CenterHotels Grandi or Midgardur. Available hotels for your selected departure date will display during the booking process.See website for exact departure dates and hotels from each city.
Built on natural hot springs, Laugarvatn Fontana Spa & Wellness Center gives visitors the chance to soak in a natural pool, relax in the steam rooms and even take a dip in a lake. The roundtrip transfers are limited to 10 people in each bus for social distancing. Transfers are not included for the Planetarium show, but it is within walking distance (about 10 minutes) of Natura hotel.
Note: The minimum trip length is four nights, including the overnight flight to Iceland from Canada; the maximum trip length is eight nights.
Book by Dec. 2.
Restrictions may apply. Prices are per person, based on two travellers sharing a room. Air and hotel taxes are included. Hotels subject to availability. Icelandair offers a full refund until two weeks prior to departure; after that, they offer a travel credit valid for three years for this package.
How to Book
Continue to Icelandair -- Fully Refundable
- Select your valid departure city.
- Select "Iceland City Break" as the travel type.
- Select "Relaxing Iceland Getaway" as the package name.
- For a three-night package, select four nights (the first night is an overnight flight) and two travellers.
- If your selected date at first appears sold out, try again in 24 hours as inventory is manually updated.