$699 – China: 9 Nts. w/Flights, Great Wall & Bullet Train
For under $80 a night, jet off to China for a nine-night adventure this winter.
Includes: roundtrip flights; all transportation within China including bullet train; nine nights' accommodations in 4- and 5-star hotels in each city; 14 meals; entrance fees to included attractions; professional English-speaking tour guides; all taxes.
Why we love China in winter:
- Walk the fabled Great Wall of China with fewer tourists, surrounded by greenery shimmering with frost
- Chinese New Year is Feb. 5; arrive in January to witness the crimson bustle of pre-festival temple fairs, where vendors hawk holiday-themed wares that bring good fortune
- Zip between two of China's megacities at speeds of 300 kph -- you'll know it, too; screens in each train car display your speed
- Glide around on a boat tour of Wuxi's West Lake, which Lonely Planet calls "the very definition of classical beauty in China"
Depart from Toronto or Vancouver on Jan. 6, 15, 17; Feb. 21, 22. Many more dates through May available for +$100 or +$200.
Additional departure cities: Depart from Calgary, Edmonton, Quebec City, Victoria, Ottawa, Montreal for +$400; depart from Halifax, Saskatoon, Regina and Winnipeg for +$500.
There will be stops along the way to visit local businesses and shops; you aren’t obligated to purchase anything. Some hotels are not located in the city centre. On leisure days this requires some coordinating of transportation by the traveller to popular sights. View the itinerary for more information.
Book by Nov. 21.
When You Can Go
Select January-February dates; dates through May +$100-$200
Up to $1000 vs. DIY pricing
How to Book
Check out a more detailed itinerary online and navigate to the "Pricing & Date" tab for exact departure dates.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book.
Book this deal by phone
Call WeChina Vacations at 1-844-678-9266.
Call centre hours (in ET):
- Mondays-Fridays: 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 11:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.