$599 & up – China: 8 Nights w/Air from 10 Cities
Get roundtrip flights, hotels and tours for as little as $75 per night, taxes included.
On this budget-friendly trip, you'll ...
- Stand atop the Great Wall's rolling, ancient curves during the mild fall season, when summer crowds have thinned
- See key Beijing sights, like the expansive Tiananmen Square, where Mao's photo hangs, and the Summer Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that the organization calls "a masterpiece of Chinese landscape garden design"
- Watch wooden boats glide under arcing stone bridges in the Venice-like Zhujiajiao Water Town
- Stroll along the winding walkway of the Bund, which hugs the river that threads through cosmopolitan Shanghai, and check out one of the city's local bazaars
What's included: roundtrip international airfare, hotel-airport transfers, modern accommodations for eight nights (three in Beijing; one each in Suzhou, Hangzhou and Wuxi; two in Shanghai), daily breakfast and five lunches, coach bus transportation throughout, English-speaking guides and tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
Depart on Nov. 19 or Nov. 28 for the following prices:
- $599 ... Toronto, Vancouver
- $899 ... Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal and Ottawa
- $999 ... Winnipeg, Halifax, Saskatoon and Regina
Additional departures: Early-bird planners can depart on Jan. 9, 2020, for these same prices. Additional November 2019 - March 2020 dates are available for $100-$200 more.
What you need to know:
- There are shopping stops built into this trip along the way; you're not obligated to buy anything, but we see them as a great way to break out your bargaining skills
- Price does not include Chinese visa fee or a gratuity fee of $135, payable upon arrival (covers all gratuities for your guides and drivers)
$599 & up
Nov. 19, 28; more fall and winter dates from +$100
$1000 vs. do-it-yourself price
How to Book
Continue to Nexus Holidays
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org from eastern Canada or email@example.com from western Canada.
Book this deal by phone
Call Nexus Holidays for more information or to book:
- 1-855-604-6488 from eastern Canada
- 1-888-285-5088 from western Canada
Office hours (local time):
- Monday-Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.