$598 & up – China 8-Night Tour w/Flights
That price isn't a typo: You really can experience China for less than $75 per night.
This vacation -- including airfare, hotels and sightseeing -- costs you less than flights would alone.
For as little as $598, here's what's included:
- Roundtrip international flights, plus flight from Beijing to Shanghai
- Eight nights' accommodations in 4- and 4.5-star hotels: three nights in Beijing, one in Wuxi, one in Suzhou, one in Hangzhou and two in Shanghai
- Eight breakfasts, four lunches and a Peking duck dinner
- Sightseeing and orientation tours with English-speaking guides
- All airport and hotel transfers, plus transportation via coach
- Visits to the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, the Summer Palace, Beijing's Olympic Park, Suzhou's classical gardens, West Lake, Shanghai's Nanjing Road and the Bund
- All taxes
For the following per-person prices:
- $598 ... from Montreal on Dec. 3; +$100 on Nov. 19
- $698 ... from Vancouver on Nov. 22 or Feb. 19
- $698 ... from Toronto on Jan. 15; +$50 on March 19, 26
- $698 ... from Calgary on Dec. 6; +$100 select November-March dates
- $798 ... from Edmonton on Nov. 8, 20, 22; +$100 on May 14
Additional departures: Dates are available through June 2019, starting from +$50.
Prices are per person and based on double occupancy. Seats are limited. There will be stops along the way to visit local businesses and shops; you are not obligated to purchase anything. Please see trip itinerary for details.
Note: Price excludes the China visa application fee and mandatory gratuity of US$90 per traveller to be paid to the tour guide and driver.