$598 – Explore China: 8-Night Tour w/Flights
This tour -- including airfare, hotels and sightseeing -- costs you less than flights would alone.
For less than $75 per night, here's what's included:
- Roundtrip international flights, plus flight from Beijing to Shanghai
- Eight nights' accommodations in 4- and 4.5-star hotels: three nights in Beijing, one in Wuxi, one in Suzhou, one in Hangzhou and two in Shanghai
- Eight breakfasts, four lunches and a Peking duck dinner
- Sightseeing and orientation tours with English-speaking guides
- All airport and hotel transfers, plus transportation via coach
- Visits to the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, the Summer Palace, Beijing's Olympic Park, Suzhou's classical gardens, West Lake, Shanghai's Nanjing Road and the Bund
- All taxes
For the following per-person prices:
- $598 ... from Calgary on Jan. 15; March 5, 19
- $698 ... from Toronto on Nov. 20, 22, 27; Jan. 15; March 19, 26
- $698 ... from Vancouver on Nov. 20, 22
- $698 ... from Edmonton on Nov. 20; Dec. 4; Jan. 15
- $698 ... from Montreal on Nov. 19; Dec. 3
Additional departures: Dates are available from Sept. 6, 2018 - June 18, 2019, starting from +$22; our choice for best deal date is the April 16 spring departure available for $798 from Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary.
Prices are per person and based on double occupancy. Seats are limited. There will be stops along the way to visit local businesses and shops; you are not obligated to purchase anything. Please see trip itinerary for details.
Note: Price excludes the China visa application fee and mandatory gratuity of US$90 per traveller to be paid to the tour guide and driver.
When You Can Go
Jan. 15; March 5, 19; year-round dates also on sale
$1000 vs. do-it-yourself price