$498 & up – China 8-Night Tour w/Flights
Booking your own flights on these same dates would cost you up to $300 more than this entire trip.
For as little as $63 per night, here's what's included:
- Roundtrip international flights, plus flight from Beijing to Shanghai
- Eight nights' accommodations in upscale hotels: three nights in Beijing, one in Wuxi, one in Suzhou, one in Hangzhou and two in Shanghai
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing and orientation tours with English-speaking guides
- All airport and hotel transfers, plus transportation via coach
- Visits to the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Beijing's Olympic Park, Suzhou's classical gardens, West Lake, the Shanghai Museum and the Bund
- All taxes
Depart for the following per-person prices:
- $498 ... from Toronto on select February-March dates
- $498 ... from Vancouver on Feb. 11; March 10, 17, 31
- $699 ... from Calgary on select February-March dates
- $699 ... from Edmonton on select February-March dates
- $799 ... from Montreal on March 17
Additional departures: More dates are available from all departure cities through 2019, starting from +$200. Early-bird planners can book later spring dates in 2020 from +$100.
Prices are per person and based on two travellers sharing a room. Seats are limited. There will be stops along the way to visit local businesses and shops; you are not obligated to purchase anything. Please see trip itinerary for details.
Price excludes the China visa application fee and mandatory gratuity of $260 per traveller to be paid upon arrival to the tour guide and driver.