$4099 – South Africa Safari & Victoria Falls w/Air
This package includes Victoria Falls and Chobe, which usually require costly add-ons.
Set off on this safari-packed guided tour that includes Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe and a visit to Botswana's Chobe National Park, while saving $1500 compared to similar packages.
At $4099 per person, this weeklong adventure from Travel Discounters is one of the most economical ways to discover South Africa, and includes upscale lodging and a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see wildlife like lions, elephants and rhinos up close.
- Roundtrip international airfare and flights between Johannesburg and Victoria Falls
- Accommodations with daily breakfast: two nights at 4-star Shiduli Private Game Lodge in Karongwe Game Reserve; two nights in Johannesburg; three nights at 4-star A'Zambezi River Lodge in Victoria Falls
- Four guided, open-vehicle game drives in Karongwe Game Reserve
- Victoria Falls guided tour and Chobe River cruise
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Shiduli Private Game Lodge
- All tour, airport and hotel transfers, as well as all entrance fees and taxes
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, for travel from the following cities:
- Toronto or Montreal ... $4099
- Quebec City ... $4299
- Halifax or Winnipeg ... $4499
- Vancouver; Calgary; Edmonton; Regina; Saskatoon; St. John's ... $4799
Weekly departures are available through November 2018. Prices increase by US$200 or more for departures May 5 - Sept. 10 and over major holidays. Solo travellers pay US$599 more.