$3999 – South Africa Safari w/Air
This is more than an African safari -- it also tours Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park.
Escape to South Africa on a seven-night guided adventure that combines safari game drives with tours of natural wonders and saves $2500 on comparable packages.
- Roundtrip international airfare to Johannesburg from Canada
- Roundtrip airfare from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls
- Seven nights' accommodations, including the 4-star Shiduli Private Game Lodge
- Four safari drives to search for Africa's Big Five: lions, elephants, rhinos, leopards and Cape buffalo
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls, which Lonely Planet calls "one of Africa’s original blockbusters"
- Day trip to Botswana's Chobe National Park, including a boat cruise
- 12 meals: seven breakfasts, three lunches and two dinners
- Airport assistance and all transfers and ground transportation
- Entrance fees and all taxes
Fly from the following cities:
- Toronto, Montreal ... $3999
- Quebec City ... $4299
- Halifax, Winnipeg ... $4499
- Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, St. John's, Saskatoon, Regina ... $4799
Daily departures are available Jan. 10 - Feb. 20, 2019. Other 2018 and 2019 departures are available at a higher rate. Price is per person and based on double occupancy.
Travelzoo Tip: Considering a solo vacation? The single-supplement fee (US$599) is waived for Jan. 10 - Feb 20, 2019 departures.
Book by Aug. 24.
When You Can Go
Daily departures from Jan. 10 - Feb. 20
Up to $2500 on similar tours
How to Book
View a detailed itinerary and list of inclusions. For booking or inquires, call Travel Discounters.
Book this deal by phone
Call Travel Discounters at 1-800-842-6943.
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the South Africa - Victoria Falls Zimbabwe - Chobe Botswana tour.
Phone lines are open daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
About Travel Discounters
Travel Discounters is a fully licensed Canadian travel agency based in Toronto that organizes tours for small groups to destinations around the world.