$3999 – South Africa & Botswana Safari w/Vic Falls & Air
Right now there's no single-supplement fee for travellers looking to go on a solo African adventure.
Escape to South Africa on a seven-night guided adventure. This tour combines safari game drives with tours of natural wonders and saves up to $1067 versus comparable packages.
- Roundtrip international airfare to South Africa plus flights between Johannesburg and Victoria Falls
- Two nights at the 4-star Shiduli Private Game Lodge in Karongwe Game Reserve, a wildlife sanctuary bordering Kruger National Park
- Three nights at the 4-star A'Zambezi River Lodge in Victoria Falls
- Two nights at Johannesburg's City Lodge Hotel at OR Tambo Airport to relax before or after your flights
- 12 meals including daily breakfast
- Four safari game drives at a private game reserve in open-air vehicles with the ability to go off-road to get closer views of wildlife
- Day trip to Botswana's Chobe National Park including a morning riverboat safari, lunch and afternoon game drive
- Guided tour of stunning Victoria Falls -- one of the largest waterfalls in the world
- All tour, airport and hotel transfers, as well as all entrance fees and taxes
Prices are valid for daily departures from Jan. 10 - Feb. 20; 2019:
- $3999 ... Toronto, Montreal
- $4299 ... Quebec City
- $4499 ... Halifax, Winnipeg
- $4799 ... Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, St. John's, Saskatoon, Regina
Other 2019 departures are available at a higher rate.
Book by Jan. 2.
When You Can Go
Jan. 10 - Feb. 20
Up to $1067 vs. similar tours
How to Book
This deal can only be booked by phone, but you can view the full itinerary online.
Book this deal by phone
Call Travel Discounters at 1-800-842-6943.
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the South Africa, Victoria Falls & Chobe package.
Phone lines are open daily from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
About Travel Discounters
As experts in exotic travel, Travel Discounters is a Toronto-based travel agency that designs custom tours that immerse travellers in the sights, culture and landscape of its destinations -- all with high-value inclusions at affordable prices.