$3999 – Africa: Safaris, Vic Falls & Chobe w/Air
Fulfill your dream of African safari while saving up to $1500 compared to similar packages.
Three countries, safaris, a river cruise and a Victoria Falls stay — this seven-night vacation to South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana is packed with value and saves up to $1500 compared to similar trips. Plus, there's no fee for solo travellers for January-February departures.
- Roundtrip international airfare to South Africa plus flights between Johannesburg and Victoria Falls
- Two nights at the 4-star Shiduli Private Game Lodge in Karongwe Game Reserve, a wildlife sanctuary bordering Kruger National Park
- Three nights at the 4-star A'Zambezi River Lodge in Victoria Falls
- Two nights at Johannesburg's City Lodge Hotel at Tambo International Airport
- Five open-vehicle safari game drives
- Day trip to Botswana's Chobe National Park plus a river cruise
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Twelve meals
- All tour, airport and hotel transfers, as well as all entrance fees and taxes
Fly from the following cities:
- $3999 ... Toronto, Montreal
- $4299 ... Quebec City
- $4499 ... Halifax, Winnipeg
- $4799 ... Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, St. John's, Saskatoon, Regina
Daily departures are available through Dec. 5, 2019, and Jan. 10 - Feb. 20, 2020. Additional 2019 and 2020 departures are available at a higher rate.
Note: Prices are per person and based on double occupancy. Pay no single supplement — saving US$599 — for all January-February 2020 departures.
How to Book
This deal can only be booked by phone, but you can view the full itinerary online.
Book this deal by phone
Call Travel Discounters at 1-800-842-6943.
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the South Africa, Victoria Falls & Chobe package.
Phone lines are open daily from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
As experts in exotic travel, Travel Discounters is a Toronto-based travel agency that designs custom tours that immerse travellers in the sights, culture and landscape of its destinations -- all with high-value inclusions at affordable prices.