$3998 – Baltic Cruise & Stay w/Flights
See historic cities in Central Europe, Scandinavia and Russia at an ideal time of the year.
Lonely Planet says that "a trip to the Baltic proves that fairy tales do come true." Experience five unique cities this June with a cruise-and-stay package from Wingbuddy.
- Roundtrip flights from Canada to Copenhagen
- One-night pre-cruise stay in Copenhagen's city centre
- Nine-night cruise aboard the Norwegian Getaway
- Meals and unlimited drinks package, with tips already included
- All onboard service charge fees and port taxes
- All airport, hotel and port transfers
Ports of call: Copenhagen, Berlin, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki and Stockholm.
Depart from Toronto or Montreal for $3998 per person on June 5. Those looking to depart from Ottawa, Halifax, Calgary, Edmonton or Vancouver can do so for $200 more per person. Aug. 7 and Sept. 30 departures are also available; rates will vary, see Wingbuddy's website for details.
Travelzoo Tip: Entertainment on board the Norwegian Getaway includes performances of the Broadway musical "Million Dollar Quartet."
Book by Nov. 21.
When You Can Go
Up to $480 per person vs. DIY
How to Book
To request more information or to book, please visit Wingbuddy's website.
Book this deal by phone
Call Wingbuddy.com at 1-855-295-9200.
Wingbuddy, a Canadian company based in Montreal, offers one-stop shopping and carefully curated cruise vacations, making it hassle-free to book all-inclusive cruise packages.