$3698 & up – Danube River Cruise w/Hotel, Drinks & Air
Cruise next spring on one of Europe's most sought-after rivers with this limited-time sale.
Just ahead of this week's Top 20, Wingbuddy dropped the price of a nine-night Danube river cruise package in spring — one of the best times to sail through Europe. Book by Nov. 18 and save up to $1520 compared to booking all of the components on your own.
- Roundtrip flights to Vienna, Austria
- One pre-cruise night and one post-cruise night in a Vienna hotel
- Seven-night river cruise aboard CroisiEurope's MS Beethoven, sailing roundtrip from Vienna with stops in Melk, Bratislava, Kalocsa and Budapest.
- Onboard meals and alcoholic drinks
- Airport, hotel and port transfers
- All taxes and port fees
Fly on May 16 from the following cities:
- Toronto, Montreal ... $3698
- Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Halifax ... $3898
Many other departures are also available from April-October from $100 more per person. View all available dates on its website.
Daily shore excursions are not included but a package of seven excursions — including city tours, castle visits and strolls of abbeys and medieval towns along the Danube — can be added for $398 per person, saving $100 compared to buying through the cruise line.
$3698 & upCall 1-855-295-9200
How to Book
You can view the itinerary or make an online request through the Wingbuddy website.
Book this deal by phone
Call Wingbuddy at 1-855-295-9200.