$3599 & up – South Africa & Victoria Falls: 11 nights w/air
Seek out lions, rhinos and zebras, then witness the thunderous rush of Victoria Falls.
Why We Love This Deal
Discover South Africa and Victoria Falls on this 11-night flights-inclusive vacation that comes with safari drives, city tours and a guided visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site locally known as "the smoke that thunders" — Victoria Falls.
- Scenic drive from Johannesburg to Kruger National Park where you'll be able to admire Blyde River Canyon and the Three Rondavels
- Full day of safari drives at Kruger National Park, including the southern area known for rhinos and lions. You'll have a chance to spot the Big Five running in the wild on an afternoon game drive
- Enjoy three days in Cape Town to explore its restaurants and wineries, and get a hop-on, hop-off bus ticket to make it easy to check out must-sees like Table Mountain
- Visit the colossal Victoria Falls, which are about twice as wide and twice as deep as Niagara; you'll be on a guided tour on the Zimbabwe side, where you'll spend time visiting different vantage points
What's included: roundtrip international flights from Canada, airfare from Johannesburg to Cape Town and from Cape Town to Victoria Falls, 11 nights' accommodations, daily breakfast and three dinners, tours per itinerary with an expert guide, transfers in air-conditioned vehicles and taxes.
Depart from Toronto or Montreal for $3599 on select dates May; October-November 2023. Additional dates are available from +$100 through December 2023.
Additional departures are available from Ottawa from $3899; Calgary from $3999; Vancouver and Winnipeg from $4099; Quebec from $4199; Edmonton from $4299; St. John's from $4499; Halifax from $4699 and Saskatoon from $5699.
Exoticca also offers a 13-night South Africa trip that includes the country's Garden Route, a 12-night tour of South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana with time in Chobe National Park as well as a 21-night four-country adventure across Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana.
Restrictions may apply. Pricing is per person, based on two travellers sharing a room. Pricing was accurate at time of publication on March 15, 2023; pricing is subject to fluctuation.
$3599 & up
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Select departure city from the drop-down menu.
- Select Category (opt for "Charm" for lowest prices) and number of passengers, then "See prices."
- Choose travel date from the calendar.
- Final pricing will display.
- Log in or register to continue through the booking process.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-647-946-9466.
Mention Travelzoo and vacation code 6516 to get this deal.
Call centre hours (in ET):
- Monday-Friday: 24 hours a day
- Saturday-Sunday: 3 a.m. - midnight
Exoticca has been bringing Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High-quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.